The Joy Of Giving !





 Like the title says, there is "Joy" in "Giving". But, it doesn't really specify anything explicitly. For few, it might be the joy when you give your bike for your friend who is in an urgent need of it to drop his girlfriend. Or it may be in giving a share of your lunch box to your classmate. Or maybe for few more, it might be in giving a speech when your Bestie is going through a breakup (Offcourse, claiming that you were right earlier!! ) Or maybe in giving a coin which meant a lot to you from your collection.

       It could be anything.. big or small.. as per the phrase, there is Joy associated in it. Well, with the phrase setting different context for different people, it should be associated with me in a different way as well.. Right? Yes, Of course! I was hurrying to catch the local train the other day and something happened that set the context in a unique way for me.

      I somehow managed to get into the train with the stinking crowd glued to each other.You don't even have to make an effort to walk/move in any direction.The crowd would move you the way it wants.You just move along with it. Since I was putting no effort in holding to any seat to stand still, I realized that "something" is holding me !! Quickly I realize that there is a hand resting on my waist. Then starts a Bollywood action movie. I turn around with a lightning speed with a stare that could kill anyone around me, with a burning face like that of a hero when he sees his nose bleeding during a fight, with an intense feeling of Kali Matha ready to kill the demon. And there goes my hand in the air towards the owner of the hand around my waist.. And there it goes.... SLAPPPP!!!!

     Whoaww!! That felt amazing. The Joy of Giving a Tight Slap!!! Much intense than the rest of the joys associated with giving. You really gotta try it once.  

Comments

  1. Yeah...its been always my entity but how many can do it is my question....but Vidhya we think alike

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment