Tangled !


Well.. Who doesn't dream? Even when your eyes are wide open, you keep dreaming about how well your life would have been if you had chosen your dream profession/if your girlfriend had been less cranky/if your boss was a better person...blah! 

The endless thoughts can sometime freak you out. You start with a tiny thought and you do not know how you ended up thinking about something that was nowhere close to what you were initially thinking about. 

The other day, all that I did was stare at my computer screen for a while. That's what people could say, at least. But what was I thinking about? I thought of all the good times in my life, all the bad people with whom I have crossed paths, all the shitty things I have done, all the genuine smiles I have received.. everything! I was wondering about how fluid our lives are.

And I know for sure that every human being gets caught up with such chain of thoughts, however disturbing it is, tries maintaining peace with the world.

I wanted to put all this on a paper. In the form of a drawing. And this is what I did.

The beautiful flowing thoughts, getting tangled! Though every single thought is beautiful in its own way, when they all come out together, it messes up the thought process.

But he who has mastered emotional meltdown, can put up a peaceful face to keep his vibes under control.




Comments

Post a Comment