Live Life.. Live Happy!



        When I just stepped into my teenage, like everybody does, I found life so colorful. Am not saying that it ain't now! Wait! Like I was saying, life looked so colorful, boys were interesting, books were boring, elders' speeches so annoying, college is were I wanted to be whole day long,etc. But then again we longed for a job which would make us Ricchh!! So forced myself to study..

     Then came the graduation where I lived every moment with so much fun.Never missed a chance to make friends, to learn something new,to live every moment. At this point, for a change, I wasnt behind getting into job which would make me rich..Rather, wanted to live somewhere close to where my parents lived, just to be peaceful and happy. That thought indeed made me stick to it..Living life peacefully and happy. So I made sure that I get into something which would take me back to my hometown. And fortunately, I did! I moved back to my hometown after staying away for graduation.

     I saw that joy in the eyes of my family when I returned back home after long and that's when I decided..Mom & Dad..I am always gonna be with you! No matter what!
     
     Well, what I'ld like to convey is, nothing is more important than having a peace of mind. U live with parents or close to your parents and you will realize how happy they are to hear your stories and how your smile makes them smile. There is absolutely no point running behind money or materialistic happiness.There is lot of happiness beyond that. I wouldn't say money is not important.It surely is, But its not everything for you to ignore rest of the world and go chasing it.

    Stick on to your interests which keeps you alive..It maybe an any form of art or a road trip or travelling..Do 'em all. There are very less weekends to have fun if you really think about it!! So never waste any weekend. Live life..the way you want it. Live happy! Cheers!:)

Comments